Because of the way our bodies are wired, sunlight signals the body through our eyes to stop making hormones and chemicals involved with sleep.
Light therapy devices are designed to mimic natural daylight and stimulate wakefulness.
Home Light Therapy
For nearby placement :
Theralite Aura Bright Light Therapy Lamp
- Light, portable, and budget-friendly (not as powerful as more expensive units)
- 4 light settings
Verilux® HappyLight® Full-Size – UV-Free Therapy Lamp
- budget friendly (not as powerful as more expensive units)
- 2 brightness levels, 2 interchangeable lenses
- detachable stand and wall mount
Carex Day-Light Sky Bright Light Therapy Lamp
- 2 settings (therapeutic glare-free white light and glare-free task lighting)
Verilux HappyLight Duo – 2-in-1 Light Therapy & Task Floor Lamp
- 3 temperature and 5 brightness settings
Light therapy + alarm clock:
Philips Wake-up Light, Sunrise Simulation, Bedside Lamp, Tap to Snooze
- budget friendly
- 10 different brightness levels
- simulated sunrise with sound gradually increasing in volume
Philips SmartSleep Wake-up Light, Colored Sunrise and Sunset Simulation, 5 Natural Sounds, FM Radio & Reading Lamp
- simulated sunset and sunrise,
- 20 brightness settings, choice of 5 natural wake-up sounds
- FM radio & reading lamp
- tap to snooze
Portable Light Therapy
Light weight and compact useful for fighting jet lag or just keeping your sleep on track when away from home.
Light Therapy Glasses
Connect with us:
Better Sleep Simplified® was founded as a place for you to get clear and well-researched information.
Our goal is to make sure you know about your options so that you take action sooner rather than later.
Find out what you're doing right and what to change
Watch and Learn
Hear from experts, sleep specialists, people with insomnia, and others
Newsletter Sign Up
Get the latest ideas to improve your sleep
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to them.
Important: BetterSleepSimplified.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a physician for sleep and health concerns. See additional information.