- Medical History Review
- health conditions such as asthma, heartburn, or diabetes
- injuries that may be causing pain
- prescription drug use
- symptoms of anxiety and depression
- life event such as a death or divorce
- stressful day-to-day life issues
- Sleep History review
- bedtime routine
- sleep environment (noises, lighting, and other distractions)
- bedtimes and wake up times
- how long to fall asleep
- how often do you wake up and how long does it take to get back to sleep
- how do you feel when you wake up and throughout the day
- sleep times
- how you feel
- alcohol and caffeine use
- medication use
- how stressed you are
- Written test
- Physical Exam
- Sleep Study
They will record things such as your brain activity, body movements, oxygen levels, air movement through your nose, and snoring.
Connect with us:
Better Sleep Simplified SM was founded as a place for you to get clear and well-researched information.
Our goal is to make sure you know about your options so that you take action sooner rather than later.
Find out what you're doing right and what to change
Watch and Learn
Hear from experts, sleep specialists, people with insomnia, and others
Newsletter Sign Up
Get the latest ideas to improve your sleep
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to them.
Important: BetterSleepSimplified.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a physician for sleep and health concerns. See additional information.